Movie Night in Nepal

Experience an authentic evening of Nepalese culture and cuisine.


Fundraiser at the Hager

Thursday, October 3rd at 7:00pm. Doors open at 6:30pm!

From 6:30pm to show time, hot Dal Bhat, the traditional food of Nepal, will be servied in the Hager foyer. So come early and enjoy a taste of Nepalese cooking!

We will show three movies, two short films, and one 55 minute film "In the Shadow of Everest" on the beauty and culture of Nepal.

Chay Ya USA and Chay Ya Nepal focus on providing rural family health programs (general health clinics and birthing centers), educational infrastructure (teachers/supplies and the building of a 13 different schools), community clean water, and continued support of the Kailali School for disabled children.

Chay Ya is predominately a volunteer staffed organization. The combined Chay Ya organization operates on less than 5% of all donations, the remaining 95% supporting projects.

Chay Ya has commited to building its 4th rural Birthing Center in Rautahat, an 'untouchable' community in southern Nepal. Chay Ya USA has committed to providing 50% of the project cost, or $10,000. Help us raise it!